Property Deed Documents
The estate was built in 1933, by the Haddock building company. Certain documents were provided with the sale of each house, some of which are scanned and shown below.
This is a picture of the proposed plots of land for the estate, scanned from the original
conveyancing documents. The plot numbers do not relate to door numbers.
Click on the image for a larger view.
This is a scan of the original conveyancing document.
It's interesting as it includes details of the original owner of the land.
Click on any of the images below to see larger, readable versions.